Our award winning PADI Scuba Instructor course, the Caribbean and Central Americas most professional and comprehensive PADI IDC
If you’re currently a PADI Divemaster (or qualifying certification from another dive training agency) and you wish to pursue a professional path to become a PADI Instructor, then we’ve developed the following package to help you make your dream come true and embark on a professional dive career.
This program includes the PADI IDC and EFR Instructor course (2 week program) costs $2969 + arrival accommodation in Mango Inn hotel, up to 2 months reef tax/insurance, 1 log book, Rescue pocket mask, RDP’s (Table and E-RDP) and all Instructor course (IDC crew pack), EFR Instructor materials and also includes all PADI application and examination fees.
Amazing Promotion – GoPro V 6.0!!!!!!
We have 6 amazing offers for candidates who want to GoPro with the most awarded PADI Career Development Center and team in the Americas, and for all online bookings taken (book ASAP as limited availability each month) see what we are offering in addition to all the other unbeatable benefits and value of training with Utila Dive Centre;
1) Book on our PADI Instructor course and get $100 off Instructor course when booked online, reduced from $1195 to $1095 and free PADI O2 Instructor course (limited availability per IDC you just pay manual and PADI fees of $130), amazing offer with total savings up to $300!!!
2) Book our Premium Pro Plus package (IDC/EFR/MSDT) and add savings up to $215 in total off regular rates, plus free PADI O2 Instructor course (normally $200), and free PADI/ IAHD-Americas Adaptive Teaching Instructor course (normally $350), so an amazing combined value package saving you $565, not just an amazing saving but we’re the only facility in the Bay Islands to offer IAHD-Americas training!!
3) Book on our Premium Pro Package (IDC/EFR/MSDT) and in addition to above promos, we are also including a full 1 day ‘Authorised ScubaPro Equipment Repair Technicians’ course and training/certification as a PADI ‘Resort Operations Specialist’. Participants will receive a SCUBAPRO certificate authorizing them to perform technical servicing on SCUBAPRO equipment, this qualification will increase your knowledge, versatility and employability and earnings potential as a ScubaPro recognized technician and is essential for all PADI Instructors. Also included PADI distinctive ‘Resort Operations Specialist’ with our MSDT internship, gain additional experience with air fills/gas blending, boat handling, EVE ‘customer relationship management’ software for dive centers, dive boat handling/docking at our dedicated marina and supervising diving activities. There is no other facility in the Bay Islands that can offer this training will make you more employable and your dive resume stand out. Additional course savings of $350!!!!
4) Go Sidemount – our promo’s just get better and better, we’ll offer you sidemount training, both diver and Instructor levels for a special reduced from $770 to $610, so another saving of $160.
5) International Yacht Training (IYT) Dive Boat Mate and Coxswains courses – Now really make yourself more employable and expand your opportunities into the live-aboard, yachting and maritime sectors of the dive industry with internationally recognized boating credentials. We are offering a $200 reduction off the PADI/IYT Dive Boat Mate course fees, so normally $1550 reduced to $1350 with our DM/IDC/MSDT packages. These courses can be integrated concurrently whilst taking your Divemaster or MSDT internship with Utila Dive Center and really increase your employability and versatility, and enhance your diving resume.
Contact us email@example.com and quote GoPro 6.0 (book early as limited spaces per month) and get savings of over $1400, simply unbeatable with unmatched training and the most value and credible PADI Instructor training in the Americas, in addition to all the other amazing benefits of training with Utila Dive Centre!
A complete set of scuba equipment from Scubapro can be purchased with this package, including a full set of MK25 regulator and dive computer, and all other gear from head to toe, with duffle bag. Reduced from MSRP of $3500 to $2500, an amazing unmatched offer and great saving!
Call us +1-305-4205959, we’ll call right back for a personal discussion about your professional training goals, specific course prices, requirements and other questions, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org