Join us for an extended liveaboard scuba diving expedition in one of the worlds most pristine scuba diving destinations ‘Raja Ampat’. This region is part of Indonesias Coral Triangle and is one of the healthiest and most diverse reef systems in the world.
Due to the amazing diversity of diving in this region we have chartered the Damai liveaboard vessel for 11 nights of world class diving, this is the liveaboard trip to rule all liveabord trips and open to all recreational divers.
Over 1200 fish species have been recorded throughout Raja Ampat, with an abundance of sharks, rays and turtles etc. Simply search on YouTube for Raja Ampat and you’ll be amazed at the diving here.
Our liveaboard offers the very highest in luxury service with small group diving, unlimited dives, outstanding food service and luxury rooms.
The normal list price for this trip is $6160 per person standard cabin or $6710 per person master cabin but we have a special rate so this trip will book up fast and we have limited spaces so we recommend booking ASAP.
The cost of this trip is an amazing price for the 11 nights of $5995 per person for a twin share standard cabin or $6545 per person for a twin share master cabin (similar to what many liveaboard vessels charge for 7 nights) and includes;
• Return transfers to/from the airport to the vessel or from/to any hotel and the airport the day of embarkation or disembarkation.
• Accommodation with A/C in twin or double bed cabin with en-suite showers and toilet.
• All meals and drinks while on board (excluding wine and Spirits). One glass of wine per person each night will be complimentary
• Air Tanks, weight belt and weights.
• Cruise director
• Experienced Dive Guides
• Unlimited daytime diving and night dives (schedule permitting)
• Government taxes
• Land tours and group activities organized by Dive Damai
• First spa treatment of each person on board
To reserve your place we just need a small deposit of $2000 ($2550 master cabin) with 2 additional installments due 12 months out and 6 months out from trip departure, so plenty if time to plan and save for this trip in May 2018, one liveaboard trip to rule them all! This trip can also be combined with land based diving in either Manado or Bali pre/post liveaboard.
Contact me on email@example.com to book or for more information.