GoPro Utila 2013 Course Scheduling
PADI Open Water, Advanced and Rescue/EFR courses;
These courses can be scheduled to start anyday. All we require is your expected arrival date, to we will book you into the hotel accordingly and schedule the course around your time frame.
PADI Divemaster course;
We schedule the PADI Divemaster course to start every given Monday at 2pm. For candidates who are already certified as Rescue Divers (or equivalent), you are welcome to arrive on the weekend and settle in and make some fun dives prior to the start of the Divemaster course. For divers who may need to complete the pre-requisite courses (Open Water, Advanced, Rescue/EFR) then these can be scheduled prior to the PADI Divemaster course, with time for additional dives.
PADI Instructor Development Courses (PADI IDC) and Instructor level classes;
Our Instructor courses are the only programs that have specific start dates each month. Below is our complete 2013 schedules of Instructor level courses. For candidates who are on career packages and need to complete pre-requisite courses (Open Water, Advanced, Rescue/EFR and Divemaster) prior to the Instructor course, we can schedule these accordingly so all courses follow sequence with enough time to log required dive numbers.
If you have any questions please contact us;
Pro Courses 2013
IDC = Instructor Development Course
IE = Instructor Examination
EFR = Emergency First Response with Care for Children Instructor
MSDT prep= Master Scuba Diver Trainer preparation with Internship for up to 15-25 certifications
IDC Staff = Instructor Development Course Staff Instructor (MSDT as prerequisite)
AI = Assistant Instructor course
OWSI = Open Water Scuba Instructor course
*For candidates who are already certified as PADI Divemaster prior to arriving on Utila for your IDC, there have been changes to the curriculum which now allow you to:
1) Study and pre-assess your dive theory online (saves hours of revision on Utila and 3 hours in class)
2) Study 9 of the course presentations online which can be used to save time from the course and start 5 days later on our 'Live delivery' IDC with the start date on the Saturday morning at 8am. The course will then end one week later on the Sunday (with EFR Instructor course midway) and then a day’s fun diving on Monday prior to the IE on the Tuesday/Wednesday, allowing you to leave on the Thursday am flights. This takes just 13 days for the complete Instructor course, EFR Instructor and 2 day PADI Exams, and even less if you arrive on Utila already certified as a PADI Assistant Instructor.
Amazing Promotions for 2013 GoPro V 3.0!!!!!!
We have 3 amazing offers for candidates who want to GoPro in 2013 with the most awarded PADI Career Development Center and team in the Americas, and for all bookings taken by April 30th 2013 (book ASAP as limited availability see what we are offering in addition to all the other unbeatable benefits and value of training with Utila Dive Centre;
1) Book on our PADI Instructor course and get $100 off Instructor course when booked online, reduced from $1195 to $1095 and free PADI O2 Instructor course (limited availability per IDC you just pay manual and PADI fees), amazing offer with total savings up to $300!!!
2) Book our Premium Pro Plus package (IDC/EFR/MSDT) and add another $90 in savings so up to $190 in total off regular rates, plus free PADI O2 Instructor course (normally $200), and free IAHD Adaptive Teaching Instructor course (normally $350), so an amazing combined value package saving you $740, not just an amazing saving but we're the only facility in the Bay Islands to offer IAHD training!!
3) Go Sidemount - our promo's just get better and better, GoPro 3.0 and we'll offer you sidemount training, both diver and Instructor levels for a special reduced from $700 to $540 (you just pay PADI application fee), so another saving of $160.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and quote GoPro 3.0 by April 30th 2013 and get savings of up to $900, simply unbeatable with unmatched training and the most value and credible PADI Instructor training in the Americas, in addition to all the other amazing benefits of training with Utila Dive Centre!
Online learning options;
The following PADI courses; Open Water, Advanced, Rescue, Divemaster and IDC, have academic sections that can be completed online via PADI's e-learning section on their website. The e-learning option saves candidates time if they want to study before arriving on Utila, and complete the knowledge development portion for each course beforehand. The online components do have additional costs of $120 per course, and $120 for dive theory online (if doing Divemaster) and $320 for the PADI Instructor course. If candidates do not wish to take the online learning, then all books and academic instruction is already included in our course fee pricing and academic study can take place on the island of Utila in the evenings.
|Download IDC Schedule 2012 as PDF now!||Download IDC Schedule 2013 as PDF now!|
Call us +1-305-4205959 and we'll call right back for a personal discussion about your professional training goals, specific course prices, requirements and other questions, or e-mail email@example.com