Our award winning PADI Scuba Instructor course, the Caribbean and Central Americas most professional and comprehensive PADI IDC
If you’re currently a PADI Divemaster (or qualifying certification from another dive training agency) and you wish to pursue a professional path to become a PADI Instructor, then we’ve developed the following package to help you make your dream come true and embark on a professional dive career. When you compare our package deals to the cost of a college degree, IT training, or professional and technical trades that can costs from tens of thousands of dollars through to six figure sums, you'll see that the cost and time of becoming a scuba Instructor is soon repaid in 3-6 months - with a rewarding lifestlye as a perk of the job!!! All Pro Programs pricing includes island reef fees, log books, pertaining course manuals and rescue pocket mask, in house certification processing (if required), and all course materials and PADI fees are included in quote although paid separately. Zero hidden extras - or we'll pay them!
This program includes the PADI IDC and EFR Instructor course (2 week program) costs $2931 ($2831 with GoPro 3.0 promotion below) + arrival accommodation in Mango Inn hotel, up to 2 months reef tax/insurance, 1 log book, Rescue pocket mask, RDP's (Table and E-RDP) and all Instructor course (IDC crew pack), EFR Instructor materials and also includes all PADI application and examination fees (updated for 2013) of $720 for the PADI Instructor Examination and $95 for the Emergency First Response Instructor application.
Amazing Promotions for 2013 GoPro V 3.0!!!!!!
We have 3 amazing offers for candidates who want to GoPro in 2013 with the most awarded PADI Career Development Center and team in the Americas, and for all bookings taken by April 30th 2013 (book ASAP as limited availability see what we are offering in addition to all the other unbeatable benefits and value of training with Utila Dive Centre;
1) Book on our PADI Instructor course and get $100 off Instructor course when booked online, reduced from $1195 to $1095 and free PADI O2 Instructor course (limited availability per IDC you just pay manual and PADI fees), amazing offer with total savings up to $300!!!
2) Book our Premium Pro Plus package (IDC/EFR/MSDT) and add another $85 in savings so up to $255 in total off regular rates, plus free PADI O2 Instructor course (normally $200), and free IAHD Adaptive Teaching Instructor course (normally $350), so an amazing combined value package saving you $795, not just an amazing saving but we're the only facility in the Bay Islands to offer IAHD training!!
3) Go Sidemount - our promo's just get better and better, GoPro 3.0 and we'll offer you sidemount training, both diver and Instructor levels for a special reduced from $755 to $595, so another saving of $160.
Contact us email@example.com and quote GoPro 3.0 by April 30th 2013 (book early as limited spaces per month) and get savings of over $900, simply unbeatable with unmatched training and the most value and credible PADI Instructor training in the Americas, in addition to all the other amazing benefits of training with Utila Dive Centre!
A complete set of scuba equipment from Scubapro can be purchased with this package, including a full set of MK25 regulator/Seahawk BCD, and all other gear from head to toe, with duffle bag. Reduced from MSRP of $3400 to $2200, an amazing unmatched offer and great saving!
In addition to our extensive curriculum and course offerings, our PADI Instructor Development courses (PADI IDC) also includes;
- Free accommodation upon arrival and very affordable apartments/long term accommodation
- Unlimited diving with our internships
- Small person group sizes with ratios of 6:1 below industry standard
- Free IDC preparation, theory review, rescue assessment and skills development - online preparation exam testing, and access to videos of sample assignments and skills development
- Extended 11 day IDC with 2 Platinum Course Directors (no other IDC or CDC facility in the Bay Islands can offer this)
- The most experienced team of staff in the region with unmatched qualifications (Course Directors, Master Instructors, Rebreather Instructors, Sidemount Instructor Trainers, Trimix Instructor Trainers)
- Guaranteed course pass and success at the exams, or we pay for the exams, and offer a second course for free!
- Membership of the Global Dive Network (no other IDC or CDC facility in the Bay Islands can offer this, see website for members)
- On site fresh water training pool (more time for skill development), dedicated conference room